I’d like to start off by saying that my current RuneScape goals and a daily (or more frequently) updating progress report of them will always be able to be found on the bottom of this blog, along with my click and key counts (also updating daily or more frequently). I would like to give a thank you to WhatPulse and RSBandB for tracking them for me.
Anyway, my RuneScape goals for the month are as follows:
- Get enough coal for the 542 mithril bars needed to make arrows using the feathers that I bought from Nightfawn.
- Smelt the mithril bars.
- Smith the mithril arrowheads.
- Put the arrowheads on the headless arrows.
- Get ranked in summoning on the RuneScape highscores.
- This not only makes me able to use summoning goal signatures, it also lets me use enchanted rune helmets to store summoning scrolls.
- Do the Legends’ Quest for the cape.
Yes, I know that my goals seem a bit farfetched to do in one month, but I know I probably won’t finish all of them. I’ll feel good if I even finish the first one!