To pass test 2, the browser has to:
- Correctly render the page from last time, except not gzipped.
- Do 10 million empty loops, 5 million Math.random() calls, and 500 thousand empty eval() calls as soon as the page loads.
- Respond to a double click event.
- Ask for permission to do memory-intensive scripts.
- Do 250 million empty loops, 125 million Math.random() calls, and 12.5 million empty eval() calls in under 10 minutes.
- Not crash during the time that it does step 3, although not responding for up to 5 minutes at a time is ok.
As always, you can download the test. Here it is: Browser Warz test 2