|Slot 1||WoW (Warrior) 2||WoW (Hunter) 3||WoW (Mage) 4||WoW (Total)||RuneScape (Total)|
World of Warcraft Warrior: 173,766,338,413,442,157,576,872,448,000
World of Warcraft Hunter: 612,970,067,008,560,453,448,367,311,200
World of Warcraft Mage: 8,546,068,239,376,711,742,112,606,635,520
World of Warcraft (total): 5,653,117,827,360,659,200,188,627,722,976,742,342,656
RuneScape (total): 5,491,430,995,640,647,680
- Tabard and shirt were not counted as they do not give stats and are not available in RuneScape ↩
- This column only counts items that give strength bonuses ↩
- This column only counts items that give agility bonuses ↩
- This column only counts items that give intellect bonuses ↩
- Let’s assume, for simplicity’s sake, that the WoW character is only wearing one ring ↩
- Let’s assume, for simplicity’s sake, that the WoW character is only wearing one trinket ↩
I am the resident resident of the LlamaSlayers website. This makes me the best person on the site.
I play RuneScape and write story for Jastian Summer, and an upcoming manga called DaemonTyme. (Name is temporary)
Now bow down and recognize me as your lord and savior.
If you’re going to keep claiming that you’re somehow stronger, better, more advanced, or cooler than the Haymeen, you deserve to die. I mean, we DID save your lives with our extreme laser skills.
Besides, it was only a giant fire breathing bird with extremely powerful feet that can kill lots of people at once.
Oh, and by the way, what IS that smell? Are you cooking some dead animal in that tent of yours? Or even worse, are you cooking an ALIVE animal? That’s just gross, man. You seriously need to learn some hygiene skills.
Seriously, if you guys keep getting attacked by giant bird monsters, we’ll have to set up some kind of turret with heat seeking missiles.
… Unless it’s a cold-blooded bird reptile thing. Then we’d need to use cold-seeking missiles.
Or maybe we could just nuke one of your colonies. I mean, if you’re supposed to be such a big fighting force, why can’t you take out a big bird by yourselves? Is is something about watching Sesame Street when you were children? Do they even have Sesame Street on your planet?
Five points to the first person to name all of the inside references in this video.