A while ago, I posted a picture of Sir Soybean in a red shirt. Now, I’ve decided that that shirt model was too ugly, and since the cat system is being redone (so all the rendering is client-side), the model was completely worthless.
As the cat modeling splits into two different models, Kat and I must each create clothing models. Kat likes to make them in non-antialiased PNGs (antialiasing makes it harder to render as SVG and increases the filesize), while I like to make the clothing models in Inkscape on top of my kitten model and then remove the kitten from the image.
Kirby has suggested that we add texture to cats on VKitty, and the only thing stopping us is a lack of knowledge of texture in SVG.